Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nationally Fantastic


The National. Quite possibly my favorite band of the moment. The lead singer, Matt Berninger, has a very distinctive low voice that is almost haunting. My sister went to their concert and seeing as her taste in music is usually very good except when she is critisizing Vampire Weekend, I looked them up. When you first listen to The National, you go through phases. First confused, then intrigued, then more confused. You listen and don't understand. But about halfway through the song you have dismissed the strangeness of the lead singers voice and are rocking out. This is an insanely addicting band and I bought all of their albums at once. My favorite is their newest, High Violet. The best tracks are Bloodbuzz Ohio and Sorrow. Look them up bitches, you will be surprised. Happy Listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment