Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Liked Vampires Before They Were Cool

Lets face it. Twilight sucks dick. It gives Vampires a bad name. The only good thing with vampires that I am aware of is Vampire Weekend.
Vampire Weekend is amazing. Some of their songs make absolutly no sense, which is why they are so fantastic. The song Oxford Comma is one of my favorites because the lyrics make no sense. "Who gives a fuck about an oxford comma? I've seen those english dramas" Confusing... yet awesome.
Their newest album is called Contra and is very very very very good. I went to one of their concerts and it was sick as hell.
If you dont already know Vampire Weekend, you are a loser. But you can get rid of your loser status if you look them up, buy their music, and love them. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment