Sunday, August 15, 2010

Metallica? Shoot me.

Death Metal. What. The. Fuck.
Classic heavy metal music like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple knew what they were doing. Motley Crue - A few good songs. But when metal turned into Death Metal, whats the point?
I have plenty of respect for headbangers. Acctually, thats a lie. I dont. Because people who like death metal have bad taste in music. there. I said it. And I dont give a damn if I just offended you. Because if I did, you have bad taste in music.
Metallica, Marilyn Manson, and many others can suck it. Because they have no talent. How can you call that music when you cant even recognize a beat, or a melody, or a harmony, or a rhythm?? Isn't that what classifies music as music? And if all you have to do to have a great band is bang on some drums and scream swears into a microphone, then what has the world come to?

No comments:

Post a Comment